cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modify the Exchange Rate Type in version 0

0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I modified the Exchange Rate Type in transaction OKEQ for version 0, from M to P, but when I made a new plan value in Cost Center or Internal Order the Exchange Rate Type calculated is still M. What I must to do to put the new value with Exchange Rate Type P?

Thank you very much!

Dorel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Dorel,

Please check the effective value date in the planning version and also the date you have maintained your exchange rates for P.

Do you have Parallel Ledgers (Under New GL) Implemented ? 

Regard's

Gayani

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answers! Yes, the Exchange Rate Type (P) is changed in version definition for the actual year and the posting date for plan it is also for the actual year. The exchange rate is also maintained correctly for specified date but the system give me a result for the previous Exchange Rate Type (M) which was put before P.

I think there is some setting in the system that does not allow me to update the changes.

Regard's

Dorel

ps. I don't have Parallel Ledgers in New GL implemented!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Any other ideas?

Regards

Dorel

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dorel,

If you use Internal order check the Planning Profile assigned to the Order Type, it also has the exchange rate type.

Reagrds,

Paulo

0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for your answer unfortunately did not solve my problem but it was a good point. I asked an abap to intervene. Have a good day!

Dorel

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know we have to do settings in the version for each year. Please check if you have changed setting for exchange rate type in the year, which you are trying to post.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Hi Dorel,

I did a small test simulating your scenario and after changing the rate type in the current fiscal year I could plan and see the values translated according to the new rate type I put. Can you send some more details of your process ?

Regards,

Glauser

0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you for your answer! I did the same test in a test system and the result is the same as yours but in my client system the result is different. I don't know what makes the difference. I have 2 local currency defined for my company code, but I don't know what other information should tell you.

Regards,

Dorel