cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BO HR Dashboards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help in configuring data with Breadcrumb!

I am working on BO HR dashboards,which are in help.sap.com

Talent Supply - BI Content & BI Content Extensions - SAP Library

So here Breadcrumb has been configured with Organization units data.But I am unable to understand the its configured.

Please help me here and share your valuble inputs an docs if you have.

Please share your thoughts about these dashboards,I have been working on this issue but not getting proper output.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

Longtime back i have been involved in a DEMO to work on this with the limited information, the right place to know about this scenario is . I tried to load the desired data from ECC to SAP BW and then activating the Predefined Dashboards from the business content and then i called them in Dashboard designer tool using SAP BW Netweaver connection, but i faced some challenges in the connectivity. I have got some links and document for your analysis please revert back if you got any concrete information on this from the earlier model you have designed, I am very much interested to know about this. 

http://events.asug.com/2011AC/303_SAP_Suite_Embedded_Analytics_Using_BOBJ.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

Sure,Thank you for sharing links suman.

I have built some of the Hr dashboards but not getting expected Output, Here facing issues while configuring Breadcrumb with data. Once I have got clarity on this I will let you know about this.

Thank you for your inputs

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton, will be waiting for your reply.