Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR OM OBJID Search help modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have an issue in HR OM.

I wanted to restrict the F4 help values in program S_AHR_61016491/S_AHR_61016492/S_AHR_61016493 for the Objid based on the User id.

Kindly help me how to achieve this.

Thanks

Thiru

4 REPLIES 4

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This can be done by using Structural Authorization concept in HCM. No need to go for ABAP Devlopment

Ask your HCM Functional consultant to map OrgUnits for the respective users.

I hope this will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghnunadh Kodali.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your reply.

My requirement is there is a Number series in OBJID ( say 10000000  & 50000000).

We have 2 user's for example A & B. A should see only Objid starting with 10000000 and B should see only OBJID starting with 50000000.

IN F4 Help, we need to restrict based on the user, kindly let me know if any one has some solution.

Thanks

Thirunavukarasu S

0 Kudos

This is an Authorization and Security issue so you should go to your Security team to discuss this. For example here by us objects starting with 10000000 are for Cost Centre ABC, and objects with 5000000 are for Cost Centre XYZ, this is all controlled by Authorisations and Security, not ABAP. 

0 Kudos

Thanks Anthony!

Is there any possibility to add an entry to SHLP-SELOPT in the FM DD_SHLP_GET_HELPVALUES and restrict the F4 help values to the user.

Regards

Thirunavukaras S