Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splits in Payslip in the case of Arrears

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Hi to All,

May i know in which cases Arrears will up date, If Arrears will occur in same financial year how to found that how it will happen.

In my case I am facing one issue.That is In the month of August,september pay slip one deduction wage type split 3 times, actually it need to be split in twice only acording to requirement. Agian in the month of October 2014 it is coming correct,According to my observation before PRART function in the OARRS table the wage type is coming as once with +ve sign and once -ve sign with the same value,How to fix this Issue.

Best Regards,

S V Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Arrears will update when the master data changed in the past and system automatically trigger the retro run and difference of the values either positive or negative are shown as Arrears.

in your case if wage type is deduction wage type and if you are running retro and until unless you changed the values of that particular deduction wt retro will not trigger that particular wage type.

if you dont want split go to PC 5 and maintain 0 for that wage type.

if you specify what exactly maintained in the master data is helpful to suggest you.

Best regards.