cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Approve Purchase Orders (SRM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

where can I find the approval scenario definition information for app "Approve Purchase Orders (SRM)"?

Till now I used the document "SAP Fiori Installation and Configuration". But I think its and old one without the new apps and without information about approval scenario.

Also the App Implementation site tells there should be the OData Service SRM_PURCHASER activated. We don't have this Service, just the SRM_PURCHASEORDER service.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Özlem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ozlem,

In the new EHP7 server you can give workflow task ID in SPRO-> MM -> Purchasing ->Purchase order -> Approve Purchase Orders App -> Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Purchase Orders App.

here you can provide the Workflow Task ID. No need of scenario Definition.

Regards

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

as we are in SRM system this doesn't work.

In SPRO - SRM - SRM Server - Define Task Types for Approve Shopping Cart we can provide the Workflow Task ID for the Approve Shopping Cart App, but I can not find something similar to that for PO Approval App.

Does someone know where to fill in the TaksType IDs for PO Approval in SRM?

Regards,

Özlem

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ozlem,

Do you have any runtime issue? The SRM PO approval task is only 1 delivered by SAP. Do you use custom task for SRM PO approval?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

so if we would have a custom workflow with custom task IDs it is not possible to ue the app?

Thanks and regards,

Özlem

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ozlem,

Custom workflow template is not required for SRM because SRM has Process-Controlled Workflow customizing table with Business Rule Framework.

Process-Controlled Workflows - SAP Library

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We have a Custom workflow with Application controlled framework for SRM PO approvals.. we have not migrated to SRM process controlled.  We would like to use Fiori SRM PO approvals app.  Does the Fiori SRM PO approval app work against custom Application controlled workflow?? or do  we have to use MyInbox ??? if so does my inbox fiori support Application controlled workflow??

krishna

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Migrating Application Controlled workflow to the Process Controlled Workflow is low cost solution than extending Fiori SRM Apps.

It won't take long for migrating to Process Controlled Workflow.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ozlem,

Scenario definition for Task Processing service is not used any more in the new apps.

Only "Approve Requests" app uses the scenario definition.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG