cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Invoice is not posting Automatically the Fi document.

0 Kudos

SD Invoice is not posting  Automatically the Fi document.

I’ve a problem with the SD invoice is no posting the FI document automatically we’ve a schedule JOB which take the entire SO and created the SD invoice and should create the FI document.

There is a variant for the program which I had created with the right document type and so on; in the same variant we’ve different document types which are post the FI document.

I’ve checked T.code vofa and there nothing blocking the “Post” and also there is no routine in any user-exit.

Dear experts please guide me what could be the problem

With regards,

Rogerio Lima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you tried posting manually,if it is not happening manually also then it is a authorization problem for that User id.

are you using standard programme or Z"

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

yes I tried to post it manually and worked fine. we are using a standard program but behind we've also some Z programme  to control the CeCo and G/L account.

I'll check the authorization object also

Best regards

Rogerio

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rogerio,

In the variant that you have created, are there several billing types or only one?

For a specific billing type, accounting document is not created?

Test by creating bill with VF01, for this billing type, is accounting document created automatically?

Take a bill created from the background job, go to VF02 and release that bill. What is happening?

tw

0 Kudos

Hi TW,

in this variant are 2 types or document class and this happen only for one and  the other is generated correct.

I've created manually the bill with the SO number in the VF01 and was post the accounting document automatically and also other ex. taking the bill from the background job and execute by VF02 was post corrected.

I'll try to created a new variant only with one document type and see what's happen.

Many thanks for the help 🙂

Rogerio

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rogerio,

thanks for the update!

As with VF01, VF02, the accounting documents are created automatically; there is no problem with configuration and VKOA settings.

Just create a new variant and check.

Typewriter