cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM System Scan: Enhancements & Custom Developments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello technical CRM guru's out there,

I am looking for specific solutions (maybe 3rd party), tools, methods and reports to perform a total system scan for customer specific developments and enhancements. We want to generate a clear overview of all ABAP and also WEBUI developments & enhancements. We would also like to perform a string search accross all code and possibly other benchmarking activities. The purpose of this is to determine the impact of e.g. Upgrading and also review all custom coding for possible replacements or improvements.

Hopefully you can provide me of some useful tips & tricks or pointers.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rogier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

additionally to what was mentioned before you should also check the ABAP Test Cockpit

Furthermore, SAP Solution Manager also provides functionality to perfore an impact analysis before a upgrade based on a existing business blue print. If you use the SolManager you should also have a look at this.

Finally, one of my blogs (), which also links to other content regarding EhP and service pack upgrades might be useful for you.

Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rogier,

Try transaction code_scanner. This allows you to do a textstring search on all sourcecode, or specifically in certain packages.

Report RS_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN might also help.

Regards,

Pieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pieter!

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rogier,

There is also a very handy t-code SE95 the modification browser

Best regards - Christophe