cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Cataloge for HUB020 and HUB040

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

HUB040 and HUB020 look like options that I might could get my plant to pay for.  However, they have to know what they are getting.  It's not enough to say 450 courses (in the case of HUB020).  I have seen colleges that offer courses in "under water basket weaving".  Most of us wouldn't agree to pay for something like that.  And of course, I won't even put my name behind asking for the money without better documentation.

Has anyone seen a course catalog for HUB020 and HUB040 that I could get at?

Neal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neal

I noticed your replied on a different thread. I'll reach out to the SAP Learning Hub team on this one as it's a common request.

There are a heap of courses. At a minimum, I can see the course guides are all available. SuccessFactors have been loaded in. There is a heap of content so whether this is valuable to you or not will ofcourse depends on what you and your colleagues want to learn.

As mentioned, I've followed you if you want to send a DM.

Regards

Colleen

PS - as a Start this is the List of Learning Rooms and release plans: SAP Learning Hub - https://training.sap.com/uploads/Learning_Rooms_Listing_October_2014.pdf

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neal & Collen,

I am planning to go ahead with SF Associate certification as i am working with SF partner company, But my company is not sponsoring  me and i am self-sponsored, But I have an SSO id tagged to my company hence i was thinking to purchase HUB030 Subscription, But yesterday i got a a call from SAP India saying that HUB030 can only be purchased by a Company and If i am a self-sponsored then i need to purchase HUB020 but i will be treated as independent consultant, The problem is Independent consultant don't get the "Provisioning ID", SAP India person told me that once i complete the certification then they will link my certificate to my employer and then i will get a "Provisioning ID", also if i change my employer in future they will assign my certificate to my future employer so as to retain my "Provisioning ID", I am not sure about all this, If you have any idea about this information kindly share the same.

It would be great help.

Thanks & regards,

BPP

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neal

I noticed you posted the following on another thread...

So for instance I am looking for the equivalent of PLM400 as one of the courses in HUB020.  It says that it is classroom only.  But yet it was returned on your list.  Is the course in HUB020?

Neal

All course guides are available in SAP Learning Hub Customer Edition. It is provided as FlipBook functionality (link to my blog on FlipBooks for course guides)

I have checked PLM400 for you and can see there are three options (inc older versions)

• Business Processes in Quality Management (Handbooks PLM400_EN_Col95)
  • Business Processes in Quality Management (Handbooks PLM400_EN_Col97)
  • Business Processes in Quality Management (Handbooks PLM400_EN_Col98)

I will still follow up with the SAP team as I do not work for them

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Colleen,

I've taken 10 or so Classroom courses.  The books from them were great if you had taken the course.  However, having them without the background of the course would have been only minimally helpful.

Is this the kind of flip books you are talking about?  Do you suppose that there are any "Handbooks" in HUB001?  I think I'll go check.

Neal

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neal

Yes, there are some partial course guides that are FlipBook functionality so you can see the look and feel

How helpful the books are probably does depend on the course you attend as well as system access you have. As well as that, it's the type of learner you are. For me, I do security courses so I can get back with an ERP system and the course guide. However, I've jumped into a few functional courses completely outside of my expertise and know I would get more value if I was in a classroom environment. But, I'm only looking at part of the content for a specific reason so I can't justify classroom costs.

I don't think the course you are interested in is in Discovery Edition. However, you can test the functionality out yourself

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll let you know what I think.