Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense mismatch in PR05

former_member223220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am implementing TRIP in my system. I have issues in assigning wage type to travel expense type.

1. Create a new expense type XXX

2. Define G/L accounts

3. Define accounting group - here I assign the "General modifier" to Wage type (YYY) through "Symbolic account assignment for trip costs"

4. Assign accounting group (wage Type XXX) to expense type YYY

In transaction PR05 An amount of the first screen for a TRIP number is 1100 EUR while the total amounts of the detail screen for the same trip number is 1000 EUR.

It is apparently a displaying error in the system. Could you tell me why this error happens and how to solve the problem?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Jeetendar,

please compare your Settlement result in the trip form with statistic table PTRV_SHDR (via se16).

If there is a difference in the reimbursement amount- the reason therefore is in most cases the wage type customizing.

Please check via Transaction se16 table T706B4 for all receipts types. If first and sceond wage type for one receipt ist the same - it leads to statistic (PTRV_SHDR) Errors.

You can't define a wagetype as taxfree and taxable- but this is the case if you use them as fisrt and second wagetype.

Furthermore you can't use the same wagetype as 'taxfree' for a receipt paid by Company and taxfree reimbursed to emplyee. The wagetypes should be more or less unique.

Open T706B4 (via se16) in your Client 000 to compare with our standard delivery.

If you have experience in Debugging:
call vai se38 Include LHRTRF07

set a  breakpoint  in line 980

CLEAR: taxfree, additional, paidcomp, lumpsumacc, taxbenefit.

DESCRIBE TABLE taxfree    LINES taxfcount.

DESCRIBE TABLE additional LINES addicount.

DESCRIBE TABLE taxbenefit LINES tbencount.                "XBHK004852

DESCRIBE TABLE paidcomp   LINES paidcount.

DESCRIBE TABLE lumpsumacc LINES lumpcount.

Sort l_t706b4_paid by morei spkzl payot endda. "Checkman delete adjacent Hana_clstr

DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES FROM l_t706b4_paid

COMPARING morei spkzl payot endda.

..at the Delete ADJACENT Statement.

Here you have all relevant tables. Check all tables taxfree, additional, taxbenefit...

e.g. Wagetype MJ20 should only occur in table taxfree - but not in additional

and so on

Statistic table supports the Welcome Screen in PR05 and the Adobe trip form. So if Adobe is not active (Expertview /Other Sett./ switch 24) you can find out the difference between trip-form and Welcome Screen immediate.

Best regards

Klaus

0 Kudos

add. info: you will reach the recommended breakpoint not via simulation of the Business trip- only if you save or approve the trip (and update statistical datas). BR Klaus

former_member223220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

I checked the statistic table PTRV_SHDR and there is a difference between additional amount and Reimbursement amount.

Here first and second receipt type different. When I simulate it gives correct amount. But when I save, it multiplies it with 2.

The Wage type that is assigned to it is the one that is maintained in path: Travel Management-Travel Expenses-Transfer to Accounting-Define assignment of wage type to symbolic account. But this wage type is not maintained in path 1> Travel Management-Integration of Travel Management and Payroll-Wage Types-Check wage type characteristics. Thank you

0 Kudos

Hello Jeetendar,

a difference between reimbursement and additional amount is not a Problem. The multiplication is the Problem. Technical this occurs if the wagetype occurs in two categories (and will be processed two times) So please check via Transaction se16 table T706B4 (alo for old/delimited) wagetypes.

A wagetype which is customized in categorie LGARL - should not ocuur in LGARH or LGARP too.

BR

Klaus

former_member223220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

I checked it in table T706B4, for the expense type the wage type is maintained only in LGARL. Whereas the field LGARH and LGARP are empty.

My Concern here is that the wage type that there in above table under field LGARL does not exist in the below configuration step

Travel Management

Integration of Travel Management and Payroll

Wage Types

Check wage type characteristics

for country SK.

Best regards

Jeet

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeetendar,

I don't really understand what your problem with the assigment of wage types and Travel Expense Types / Receipts is or how it is related to the alleged wrong display of the total reimbursement amount (two different issues?). Can you go more into detail, maybe with some screenshots? And please try to explain why you think these both problems are intertwined.

Also, please state what system you are on, maybe you simply are on an old SP level.

Also check TA ANST (you can trace and automatically search for corrections with this)! Link:

Cheers, Lukas

former_member223220
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Laukas,

In my system the Wage types maintained in below step 1 is not maintained in step 2 (below).

1> Travel Management-Integration of Travel Management and Payroll-Wage Types-Check wage type characteristics

2> Travel Management-Travel Expenses-Transfer to Accounting-Define assignment of wage type to symbolic account

3> Travel Management-Travel Expenses-Wage Types for Interfaces-Assign wage types to travel expense types for indiv. receipts

But we have maintained the wage type that is entered in step 2 and which is assigned to the expense type (maintained in step 3).