cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to material ledger and i am involve with production as per that we have created our BOM, Receipe, Process order, goods issue has been done as per the process order now before confirmation we need to update price into the material master so that we can do goods receive. So, could anybody help me on this. As per me we need to run CKMLCP to update the actual cost. after this we can do the good receive.

However when i am trying to run ckmlcp system is not updating the material master with actual costing.

Regards

Abhisekh Mandal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisekh,

Once you completed all steps in CKMLCP , it only marks your standard price ( update the material master view with Future price).

If you want to get the PUP ( periodic unit price) as your standard price,you need to release the price via CK40N / CK24, you can only release the marked price in ML closing period +2

There are many restrictions on the price release, like there should not be any material movements in the period you are trying to release the cost estiamte...

For Example:

If you are running CKMLCP for period 01, you can only release the marked price ( PUP) in period 03.

Thanks

Kalyan