cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page not displaying after giving reason in FireFighter dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GRC Experts,

i have an issue which is like this, after hitting tcode /n/virsa/vfat for FF and then click login.. and after selecting reason codes and click continue button and it dosent show new screen to execute tcode.

I am new to GRC so please guide me how to proceed.

GRC 5.3 is installed.

Thanks,

Regards,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

It's due to authorization issues with the trusted RFC. That's the reason you don't get into the satellite connectors.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ameet and Colleen for your responses.

Ameet, i did perform a check for RFC, but couldn't see any authorization issue. can you suggest what exactly should be maintained/checked for RFC.

Thanks,

Bala

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

You need to define a trusted RFC connection.

1701047 - Is it mandatory to use trusted connection in the RFC destination for Firefighter Connector...

Please check below SAP note and discuss with your basis team.

1904831 - Concept of Trusted RFC in Firefighter application

Check if the authorizations mentioned in the below note are maintained as mentioned.

1887504 - No SPM Login session created from the SPM Launchpad

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

In case if authorization test is successful then this issue might be occuring due to bugs.

which SP level you are at?

Let me search for the relevant notes and i will get back to you.

Regards,

Ameet

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

Check that the FF Id has sufficient S_RFC authorisation to open the session. You might find ST22 shortdump if it fails. It not, switch on ST01 trace on all apps servers to pick it up

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen,

I have added the authorization objects like to S_ICF, S_RFC_ADM and S_RFCACL. is there something i am missing? please suggest.

Thanks,

Bala

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

Run a ST01 trace on the action to see if authorisation is a cause. Test it in development as it's unlikely you will have multiple application servers. Note that the trace in the plug-in will be for the FF Id account and not the person trying to use FF. I cannot remember 5.3 off the top and don't have a system to run the trace in. As a guide you could always look at the /VIRSA roles to see what they recommend.

What use type is the FF Id and what is maintained for the RFC connection? Does this RFC connection get referenced in your FF configuration?

To confirm, as you are on 5.3 does this mean the FF is being used locally (that is the FF cockpit login is on the ECC)?

Regards

Colleen

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Does the new screen not appear? or is blank? or takes you to a log in screen?

Meanwhile can you check if the SU01 validity of the FFID is valid?

Thanks

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sammukh for your response.

The new login screen is not opening.It shows like Superuser priveledge manangement-5.3

Yes Firefighter user id is valid .Please let me know if you need further information.

Regards,

Bala

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Is this only one / a few instance(s) or it is happening for all FFIDs?

Thanks

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sammukh,

This is happening for all the fire fighter user id's.

Regards,

Bala

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Please check if the firefighters and the FFIDs have sufficient access. You must be having a firefighter role that must be assigned to firefighters and FFIDs both.

Thanks

Sammukh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Try this,

Please check if it is happening on your desktop or on others also. It can caused as if FF session is open on your client since long for any FF ID.

Second check if transactional log is full.

BR,

Mangesh