cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Privilege Leave Adjustment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Please help me in configuring the below scenario regarding the Privilege Leave of India.

My client wants to round off the Privilege Leave which gets accrued every month (April-March) in the Time evaluation & distribute it according to the below requirement.

The Privilege Leave is given now 26 for every financial year (Apr-Mar) where in it gets accrued by 2.17 every month in the time evaluation. It should be rounded off to 2 every month & should be distributed as below.

For first 5 months (April to August) it should be accrued as 2 & in the 6th month (Sep) it should be accrued as 3. In the same way from next 5 months (Oct to Feb) it should be accrued as 2 & in the 12th month (March) it should be accrued as 3 which will be equal to 26 leaves per year.

Please help to resolve this. This is very urgent. Your valuable inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

M.V.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

You can use ROUND operation in the PCR and along with counter set with operation VARSTCURMO

in the PCR.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanskaran,

Thanks for the reply. Can you plz elaborate on this?

Thanks&Regards,

M.V.V

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

1.Create time type with month balance concept and add to base entitlement and generation rule.

2. Select accrual period in the base entitlement and accrual period would monthly.

3. in the PCR use VARSTCURMO and check with the month and then pass the 2 or 3 value in the time type and this time type will call by QUOTA function.

4. Then Absence Quota type will be updated.

Got it.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samskaran,

Thanks for the reply. Its really helpful. How to differentiate between Regular & mid year joined employees in this rule? Can you also help me for the mid year joiners. The Annual Leave quota has to be prorated for them. In the mid of the month if they joined before the 15th then it is 2 & after 15th it is only 1 for them. Rest of the months it has to be followed accordingly.

Your inputs will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

M.V.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

If you are generating quotas based on 'Time Type' (Day balance in base entitlement); to achieve your mid hire proration you can follow below logic

i) If employee is new hire, create a time type X and query current date (CURDAY) if it is 15th or below set time type X =1, if day is after 15 then set time type X=0

ii) while generating accrual at the end of the month, query time type X and if X=1 then accrual should be 1 and if X=0 then the accrual should be 2. (optional: You can restrict querying X by checking if his seniority in months; if the seniority is 1 you can skip checking time type 1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vamsi,

You can start your configuration like below.

As per my previous reply use period balance time type in the Rule base entitlement as 002 and maintain seniority 001-999 months and radio button would be accrual period.

Create another say Rule base entitlement as 001, maintain seniority 000-001 months, maintain constant 2.17 and accrual period radio button.

Now you will create one rounding rule say like below and attached this rounding rule in the 1st generation rule and select the 1st base entitlement rule and in the next generation rule don't assign the rounding rule.

TT 001  0.0  1.08  1

TT 002  1.08 2.17  2

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Go ahead with below,

1. Create two Sequence under Absence Quota Type 90 and base entitlement 001.

Seq No-001

Seq No-002

2. Create a rounding rule TT which will assign to accrual entitlement in selection rule.

3. Selection Rule.

4. Validitity deduction interval for quota type 90.

5. PCR details which will pass the cosntant value base on the time evaluation period(i.e financial year for your case).

6. PCR placement in schema.

Insert this pcr just before CUMBT function and in between the IF ENDIF condition.

Line  Func.  Par1  Par2  Par3 Par4

IF                           EOM

ACTIO ZTST

ENDIF

Check and tell me. Hope so it will work.

You can check the below document link for test scenarion for your issue.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Is it worked?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanskaran,

I am preparing the test data. There are issues in the authorizations also which need to be sorted out. I will come back to you after the testing...

Thanks&Regards,

M.V.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanskaran,

I am running the time evaluation its running fine but quota is not getting updated.. Please throw some light.. Thanks in advance.

Thanks&Regards,

M.V.V

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Check the CUMBT function output table of SALDO where your time types are updated?

if it's updated then check the QUOTA function's processing step. In this step you will get the your quota processing details.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanskaran,

Its coming to CUMBT output table but not coming to Processing & Output table of QUOTA function. Please find the below screenshots & suggest. Also no table is getting updated in ABWKONTI.

Regards,

M.V.V

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

This issue related to Generation rule configuration and QUOMO feature design.

Cross check correctly it will work. Or esle past the Generation rule and QUOMO fetaure screenshot.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanskaran,

I didn't anywhere give the grouping as ZQ but in the time evaluation run in the CUMBT Output SALDO table the annual leave is coming but in QUOTA Processing table Quota Type Selection rule is shown as ZQ.. Dont know how that is coming. I am in the processing of checking all the generation rules. Please find the below screenshots & suggest. Thanks in advance.

Thanks&Regards,

M.V.V

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

I would say check your grouping once and QUOMO feature all return value in the feature through tcode (pe03). And where it's given ZQ.

As per my understanding it's taking because of not getting the grouping and as a default return in the QUOMO it's ZQ and it's returning the value.

Check.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

There is one more way for this round off value for generating the quota is as below

Create the rounding rule and assign it in counting rule

Thanks

Vijay