cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Work Schedules for Alternate Saturdays

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please throw me some light on the below scenario. This is very urgent. Your valuable inputs will be appreciated.

My client's requirement is to create the Alternate Saturdays (2nd & 4th only) as holidays where I can not create the same using the Holiday Calendar since for the same location there are other work schedules also with 6 day week & 5 day weeks.

Hence I had decided to create the Period Work Schedules for all the 52 weeks by following the calendar but its not carrying forward correctly(By giving the same year as starting point) to the next year when generating it for next 4 years. Please help me in this regard urgently. Do we have a solution using the Period work schedules for this scenario? If yes, then how? or is it better going with selection rules etc..? Please help me.

Thanks in Advance,

M.V.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using time evaluation run?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanskaran,

No. I am checking the work schedule rules after generating them. The logic is not spreading to next years.

Thanks & Regards,

M.V.V

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

I think your scenario like below that in the PWS if 2nd and 4th saturday comes in the month then it would be full day holiday like weekly off .

Am i correct?

Check with this below document where might you will get the idea.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

If your query is answered then close the thread with correct answer marking.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Thanks for the inputs.

Thanks&Regards,

M.V.V

Answers (0)