cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Live view - NewGLFinancialStatementQuery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are trying to see if we can use the HANA Live view - NewGLFinancialStatementQuery to build Financial Statements (Income Statements & Balance Sheet) using Financial Statement version (FSV) hierarchies built in ECC. We have suite on HANA and have the HANA Live content installed on the Suite itself.

The SAP help for this HANA live NewGLFinancialStatementQuery says - Create a balance sheet and profit and loss statement for a user-defined reporting period within a fiscal year with absolute and relative comparisons against a comparison period.

Financial Statement - SAP HANA Live for SAP ERP - SAP Library

But doesn't seem this uses the FSV created in ECC. There is an SAP note 1778607 which says - Processing of hierarchies like profit center hierarchies, cost center hierarchies or financial statement version is not supported by the Virtual Data Model.

What I would like to know is -

1) If anyone has used these HANA live views to create PL or BS using FSV from ECC?

2) These views already have FinancialStatementItem, ParentNode fields in it. Wondering if these fields can be used to create a Parent-Child FSV hierarchy within HANA and use it for creating my PL & BS? Tried doing this but landed into errors when displaying hierarchy output in Analysis Office.. One of the errors was related to this thread

Fixed this by deleting the optional prompts. But now getting some hierarchy processing error.Unable to create itabindex (attached error screenshot)

3) Some of the reuse views beneath this view also dont seem to return correct result... simple inner joins in these views dont seem to work fine. This makes me curious about the stability of these delivered views..

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Ibrahem
Participant
0 Kudos

May this Discussion helps.

Ibrahem
Participant
0 Kudos

any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts - Any inputs on this?

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I have the same requirement as you, did you find the solution to activate the VDM ewGLFinancialStatementQuery"?

Thanks you in advance for your help,

Best regards,

Pascal Morizur