cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods issue of non-backflush articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have scenario, I have created control cycle as crate part for all the materials used in production and each material has unique place/bin in production supply area.

Now, first I am staging components to production supply area and on confirmation of production order confirmation,back flush components are getting consumed from bin specified in control cycle. But material which are not backflushed, they all are ending up in 914 storage type as open transfer requirement. Is there any transaction or program which I can convert this TR into TOs and material should be picked from storage bin specified in control cycle?

BR

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but you can use LB10 in the WH for 914 area, to display open and partial delivered TRs and then select them to create the transfer orders

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

During confirmation if the stock is in the right bin(control cycle) then system will consume from there using the MvT 261. Check the reservation whether the Storage type / Storage bin are getting stamped correctly or not during Production order creation.

is the quantity in 914 is -ve or +ve Quant

Normal process flow is

You transfer the stock to PSA

and upon confirmation system consume the stock from the storage bin specified in control cycle (depend which transaction you are using)

if the stock is not in right bin then system create a negative quant in 914 storage type