SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OfferID in WPUUMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am very new to SAP POSDM.

Could you please let me know if we can send OFFERID data to ecc ?

We have OFFERID in standard segment /POSDW/E1BPLINEITEMDISCOUNT  .

How can we pass the value to ECC through WPUUMS Idoc ?

What is the necessary steps I have to do ?

Thanks,

Balaram

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked segment  E1WPU02-AKTIONSNR in IDoc WPUUMS?

I assume you have configure the required settings to generate WPUUMS IDoc.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaram,

/POSDW/AGGR01 table holds PROMOTIONID which can carry this information in the idoc using segment AKTIONSNR.       

In order for the Promotion number to be sent to ECC in WPUUMS idoc, you may need to have the following steps in place(Assuming General Settings,Store settings,POS Transactions related configuration are already done)

1.Create an aggregation task(for your profile type) similar to standard aggregation task 2002(Material/Stock with Taxes and Discounts) with aggregation level as 0002 and Posting period as 11 - posting Period/Currency

2.Create an outbound task(for your profile type) similar to standard outbound task 3001(Sales data as WPUUMS idoc) and assign aggregation task which you have created as per step 1 above.

3.Create Partner profile for the impacted stores with Message type as WPUUMS in the outbound parameters(This same partner profile has to be maintained in ECC for message type WPUUMS in the inbound parameters)

4.You can also simulate sample Aggregated sales transaction using WPUK and see how the idoc carries the relevant information.

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Aram, ROCKS.

0 Kudos

Hi Aram,

We are on POSDM 1.0 Iam not getting the promotion field in the /POSDW/AGGR01.

Have filled in the promotion number in the field for promotion in the sales reciept.

I have done all the configurations as to be done and you mentioned above.

Can you please let me know if iam missing any configuration.

Regards

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaram,

The standard mapping in POSDM to ECC is activated for few fields. Even though the remaining fields are available in mapping, we need to activate the same. You can do the same in outbound WPUUMS by using the class: “/POSDW/CL_IM_MAP_01_TO_SAL_W_D”

Best Regards

Rakesh