cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation Type Determination during summerization and Condition items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have configured item sumerization for the contract . Now I have the following arising:

-the documentation type determination has changed from the rental invoice document type ( ZE ) which is the one assigned in document type determination for periodic posting, to GL account document AB. Instead of having the rental invoice document , I am now having the GL account document in cash flow during RERAPP. This is occurring after document sumerization. Is this a normal system behavior that the GL account document is now updated instead?

- On the print invoice ( RERAIV) , I am now only viewing the summerised item and the tax line , the individual condition items are not coming out. I need to view these on the invoice form .

How can I maintain the original document ZE after summerization , and the individual condition line items in invoice form ?

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

• determination of document type:
    • check view V_TIVEXFIDOCTYPE for REPP RECP (sumarezation flow type)
    • check whether contract category in view V_TIVCNCCTADD is set as External contract
  • invoice form - in standard, invoice is build on RE document data (tables: VIRADOC, VIRADOCITEM), which have summarized debit lines. In this situation without any modifications there is no way to have lines for each posted condition on invoice form with turned on summarization.

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jakub

What is the tcode for view V_TIVEXFIDOCTYPE   & V_TIVCNCCTADD

Regards

David

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

SM30

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jakub

The document type in view V_TIVEXFIDOCTYPE is ZE rent invoice, and the contract is set as external

Regards

David

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

What process and procedure are assigned to document AB in V_TIVEXFIDOCTYPE?

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jakub

There is no assignment of doc type AB in V_TIVEXFIDOCTYPE  in my  configuration.

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Exeprts

Is it a standard procedure that in item summerization , the document type is AB even if its not assigned in view V_TIVEXFIDOCTYPE. If so how are the accounting entries?

Please advise.

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

If document type cannot be determined by V_TIVEXFIDOCTYPE, first (in alphabetical order) defined in view V_T003 document type is chosen.

I suggest to set breakpoint in method CL_REEX_SERVICES_FICO=>GET_DOCTYPE and during period posting check import parameters: ID_PROCESS, ID_PSTNGPROCEDURE, ID_FLOWTYPE. For that values you should have configuration in V_TIVEXFIDOCTYPE.

Regards,

Jakub.

Answers (0)