cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI, friends . i have been facing error as "Edit the NUMKR feature" when i have to hire the second employee in PA40.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have hired an employee and generated personal number. same pattern used to second employee to hiring process using , Number ranges,NUMKR FEATURE, AND PA40. the personal number can't be generated while showing error message 'EDIT THE NUMKR FEATURE'. PLEASE HELP ME TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

DETAILS

NUMBER RANGES

S.NO    FROM                TO       CURRENT NO         OPTION

01         00000001      00000500    2                             INTERNAL

FEATURE NUMKR

MOLGA COUNTRY GROUPING

40 INDIA

BURKS

COMPANY NAME

RETURN VALUE

thank you

raghu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please reactivate your features in client 000, and then all other clients.  Use transaction PE03 to activate but do not fill in field "feature" - leave it blank.

This should resolve the issue.

In the past,
There have been numerous problems in 46* & 47* due to features not being generated after upgrades.  Please refer SAP note 212413 which describes this problem.  You may wish to review this note (which activates all features) to avoid additional problems.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ramana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, friends

thank you ramana, i have done same thing, resolved this issues.

thank you

raghu

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please close question by marking correct answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

In the feature is a typo. It must be BUKRS, not BURKS.

This also suggests you didn't activate it.

Also: you need alternative paths: what ti do, if country is not 40 or company code not different. I trust in your real feature you have the correct 4 digit code rather than "company name".

Check standard documentation about feature maintenance.

Finally: increase your range. 500 will soon run out and you hav a huge number available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seven.

Feature typing mistake.i have give correct feature. and also active state.

I haven given correct 4 digit company code, name and country grouping also same.

Thank you

raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But it's still not working?

Can you provide screenshot of full feature (table view - not tree view) and of the first screen of your action, where org assignment is shown?