cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO not getting created automatically after MB1B transaction postin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In our project we have decided to use the existing Z movement type  921 to move the stock between two SLOC which are WM enabled.

Both the SLOC are attached to same plant and WM number

Below are the config. related to 921 movement type.

This movement type has been created in past and now the need is to generate the TO automatically after MB1B is executed

I have done each possible configuration to best of my knowledge but still not able to generate the TO automatically.

Kindly let me know if I have missed any config. or setup which can trigger the automatic TO creation after MB1B transaction.

Thanks a lot in advance.

1. OMJJ settings cab be seen below

2. Mvt Type setting in at WM level

3. Ref, Mvt type setting for a Mvt Type 921

4. LE-WM settings for Mvt type 921

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MB1B--Sloc to SLoc transfer creates Posting change notice, in 4. LE-WM setting  you had activated TR instead of Posting change notice, Another in 2. Mvt Type setting in at WM level i don't see any value for Automatic TO please correct these two, schedule the batch job RLAUA11 in background and rerun the program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish

It worked with the settings which you suggested for config. 4 rest was not needed.

Additionally I have to maintain the number range for posting change notice using OMLW tcode.

I am able to trigger a TO automatically now.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Does with your settings are you able to a TR for the moment and are you able to convert into TO at LT04 or LT06 ?

Try check the Aumatic TO creation under moment types un WM for 921 so that system will able to create TOs for TRs in background with the program RLAUTA11.

This data field is used to control whether the system will automatically create a TOin the background for a .  This field is automatically proposed when a transfer requirement or a posting change notice is created from the MOMENT TYPE.  The transfer orders are created by batch input using the report RLAUTA10 (for transfer requirements) or RLAUTA11 (for posting change notices).

Regards,