cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance RFx header to add custom tab provided with custom fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing challenge as mentioned below, Please help me to undestand further required steps.

Requirement:

We have a requirement to add custom tab in RFx Header and add further custom fields to this tab. Further values entered in custom fields of custom tab should be saved to database (BBP_PDHSC), Dictionary structure is /SAPSRM/S_CLL_RFQ_HEADER.

Challenge Description:
I am modifying view V_DODC_CT for Webdynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_CT to add custom fields. Values entered on portal for custom fields added should be stored to BBP_PDHSC structure in BBP_PD but same not getting saved and also field added showing editable always.

Steps followed till now:

1. Till now I could add custom tab (marked as Test in below screenshot) with webdynpro configuration for below component details:

Webdynpro Component - ‘FPM_OIF_COMPONENT’

Configuration ID - ‘/SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_RFQ_PR_PU’

2. This custom tab is configured to below UIBB component:

Component - /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_CT

View - IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS

Configuration Name - /SAPSRM/WDCC_CT_RFQ_PUR_H

3. Further I am enhancing the view of component /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_CT to add custom fields, but values for those fields we need to be saved in BBP_PD and same are not getting saved, also field added is dispalying editable always even in display mode.

Can anyone please guide me further, how the same can be achieved?

Thanks

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Please refer to the below thread

adding a new field to a standard webdynpro component's layout

In the above thread, there is a link provided to a pdf document which clearly explains the steps to add new field/column in Shopping Cart.

Note: login credentials required to access the pdf file e.g. user: S0000*****

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

i don't have the access to component you mentioned but did you check whether it is TABBED GUIBB or normal OIF component if it is normal oif component then did you checked how it is getting data