Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indirect valuation of SAME wagetypes as per grades

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings.

We have the following requirement in our client which the indirect valuation modules in KSA Payroll are unable to map it completely.

Requirement is that indirectly evaluated wagetype has to have different percentages as per different grades.

The grades are part of our payscale structure.

Ex :

Grade 1 : The wagetype 1001(Leave out allowance ) is indirectly evaluated as 30% of 1000(Basic Pay)

Grade 2 : the wagetype 1001(Leave out allowance ) is indirectly evaluated as 40% of 1000(Basic Pay)

Grade 3 : The wagetype 1001(Leave out allowance ) is indirectly evaluated as 50% of 1000(Basic Pay)

The standard process to do it is using SUMME and maintaining the percentage in V_T539J.

But for every grade where there is a percentage change a different Leave out Allowance wagetype has to be used.

This is because in V_T539J we can only specify one wagetype 1001 = 30 % of 1000.

Please let us know if we can use the same wagetype for different grade levels and with different percentages using STANDARD.

Thanks & Regards,

Rijuraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rijuraj,

Define allowance grouping according to grade and the use feature 40ECS.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Thanks for your reply.

The payroll we are using is localization for Saudi Arabia.

40ECS is for India and Allowance grouping nodes are not available under payroll -Saudi Arabia IMG.

Thanks & Regards,

Rijuraj

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK.

So how are you defined your EG & ESG and also IT8 allowance grouping design ) Pay scale type, Pay scale area etc) ?

Share this information i will try to give your pcr details on that.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

Thanks for your earnest help.

We were trying for a standard solution.

I have raised it with SAP, shall update if they could suggest a solution.

Thanks & Regards, Rijuraj

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. great.

Regards,

Sankarsan