cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planing to do a certification on sap exam C_TADM51_731 needed some guide lines and doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this ashok i am from india

i am planing to do a certification on sap  exam C_TADM51_731(SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31) needed some guide lines and doubts

Q1) i am from india and i found a certification booking in Thailand on "SAP Training and Certification Shop" can i book and directly attend the exam in Thailand (is possible)

Q2) i there any rule to only Thailand people to write exam in Thailand??

Q3) for writing  exam can i go with tourist visa to Thailand

Q4) witch documents need to bring to Thailand to write sap certification (india to Thailand)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good luck! Let us know how you go in the exam.

Many people go to Dubai for certification exams, but I suppose Thailand would be good too. Probably cheaper as well.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

i prefer Thailand

but exam booking in Thailand available now if i book then i got the vasa

can i directly write exam or is there any "evaluation process" (or) any rules (or) any terms and conditions

i want to know please tell me complete guide for indian want to write sap  certification exam in Thailand

what to do???

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's too specific a question for this forum.. just send an email to SAP Education in Thailand.

If it's anything like Australia (and Europe and USA), you just turn up and do the exam.

No questions asked (about your eligibility, that is ).

good luck and please let us know how it works out.

Paul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mmuftakhar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ashok Reddy

Please share your experience writing your certification in thailand. is it still open to write there ?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing prevents you from writing SAP Certification anywhere in the world, provided you have visa and successfully passed the evaluation process of that country's local SAP Education.

Before booking the exam, you are advised to contact SAP Education in that country. They would advise you.

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

You can get all the required info via this link:  Training Locations

Regards,
Haseena