cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating STO a request will be sent as an IDOC to 3 rd party system and respective IDs are updated in my customer data tab.But when i edit the quantity and try to save again the outpiut types are not getting generated.

Please find the messages tab.First one is created when we save and immediately an Idoc is created and send to 3 rd party system.After couple of time we will receive an acknowledgement from 3rd party as and it will update the 3rd party related numbers in customer data tab.

Now i am changing the quantity in the item level and before saving i can see output type as processing

But upon saving am not able to find the output type though the quantity got changed.But i can see only 2 output types.If i got out of the transactions and try to process again also this is not happening.

I checked in SPRO settings related to fine tune control as i can see ZNIP is set as for New and change.

Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Kannan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am assuming you have maintained the condition record, Can you check following in the order --> Click on message--> Go to Determination analysis.. Check is system able to find the condition record you have maintained for your Output Type ZNIP, It will be helpful if you can share a screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen,

We have standard EDI processing which is assigned to the custom output types.

This configuration was working fine until recently.I checked recent transports didn't find any thing relevant.

Regards,

Kannan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see from your screenshot that you have already 2 messages for ZNIP.

One is for order creation, what is the other one and how got it created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply.

Second one is the 3rd party acknowledgement one.We have a 3 rd part system which confirms the idoc and send back an idoc which updates the 3rd part numbers in my custom data screen.

Please find the screenshots of the furtherdata.

AE --My user name

2 nd output type

Once i got this confirmation it will update the following numbers

Regards,

Kannan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you use own print programs or standard SAP?

if own defined programs then change the customizing to SAP standard programs and test again.

I personally (and my users too) do not like at all to use the very same output type for 3 different processes (Create/change/acknowledgement) as it makes it difficult to identify what is what and certainly to find a root cause  for a problem, even it saves some time in creation of condition records. OSS note 117450 - EDI output & print output of PO changes  gives a good portion of insight into the difficulties with change output.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just found this note and I think it describes the problem and a possible solution.

1832322 - Change message not generated after processing ORDRSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I will check and get back to you soon..Thanks for quick turnaround.

Regards,

Kannan