Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL selection criteria default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently enabled POWL shadowing to get rid of query locking and after that when the user clear by pressing the clear button in powl  or admin clear the query using POWL_D01 once and enter the quick criteria maintanence search values again,

click apply and get the result.

Then  the user go to another tab or log back in, these search defaults are all cleared and only admin set defaults are there.

This was not the case before POWL shadowing as cache is  available

I am aware of the fact define new query and personalise will be disabled after shadowing.

But our users really dont want to enter their search criteria in quick criteria maintanence every time they log in considering the time out is 60 minutes.

Is there a way as an admin I can set the default search criteria for certain fields for a particular user as a work around atleast until we have some kind of permanent solution.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayah,

In the POWL feeder class, it should be possible to maintain default values programmatically.

Kind Regards

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply

In the POWLfeeder class we can set the default value programmatically for all users which is correct.

But my question is after POWL shadowing, is there any way in POWL it will remember the last entered preference or search criteria.

Now our users have to enter the search criteria everytime and refresh the POWL.

Earlier if they have entered the search criteria once,system wil remember and it will store the
last query result as well.

After POWL shadowing cache is getting cleared every time when the user logs out and when they come back it they have to start again.