cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP Ecc 6 upgrade to EHP7 Issues

0 Kudos

We are in the middle of upgrading our system from ECC 6 EHP6.4.  We've had a lot of issues win our test environments that have the upgrade, but have resolved and are moving to our production system this week.  I am particularly interested if anyone has had notable issues with the period end closing processes after the upgrade and material ledger closing issues that you've ran into.  Any information would help me prepare for any of these cases.  Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did live testing after upgrade went live in Production . We call some user to do there reutine jobs and see whether they face any issue .

we execute some report before and after upgrade as there is oss notes which says  Upgrade can lead inconsistences in table.

personally we did not encounter any problem . I beleive you have notice the before EHP 6 during clering F-03 you was able to chnage the business area but after UPgreade you can't chnage . One more thing Config push button in Enjoyable transaction in FB60 , FB 50 etc has been removed.

If you are using Non leading leadgers please make sure that they are their after upgrade

Many Thanks