cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Standard cost flows to COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I have configured CO-PA module in my company and I don´t know from where the module is getting the value for the material cost standard to show in the report I created.

I already checked KEPC and I don´t have configuration done in this T-Code, but I have in KE4J. In this T-Code I have configured for ZFIN material in question the Costing Key 004 (Sales Order Cost Est). I already checked too KE4I and OKTZ. It shows everything is OK.

When I go to sales order I cannot find the value that is being showed in COPA report and in KE24.

VPRS condition is getting the standard cost from material master to calculate the cost, but this value is not showing in my report.

I already tried KEAT to identify from where the values are flowing, but this transaction only shows the values in CO-PA side and not the origin.

I want to know from where SAP flows this value and if there is another T-Code or customizing involved to generate this value.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to get an answer for this? I'm having this kind of issue as well.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to get an answer for this? I'm having this kind of issue as well.

Many thanks!

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VPRS always pick standard price form mm. You need to set cond type EK01 or EK02 depending on your requirement, which is meant to pick up sale order cost estimate.

Regards

Rajneesh