cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Resolve the SAP ST04 Message 'Should not be created in DB'?

PaulRR
Participant
0 Kudos

In SAP transaction ST04:

• Diagnostics
  • Missing Tables and Indexes
  • Other checks
  • Tables

The tables CLU4 and VER_CLUSTR have the status ‘Should not be created in DB’.

I cannot find any OSS notes that say they should be deleted from the DB. On the contrary, the OSS notehttp://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/902817 suggests that they should exist, but be empty:

Call transaction SE14: Enter the table name CLU4 or VER_CLUSTR and choose 'Edit'. On the next screen, choose 'Delete database table' and then choose 'Create database table'.

Within SE14, I have run checks on the 'Database Object' and 'Runtime Object' for both tables - all checks have passed without errors (e.g. the objects are consistent).

Should the tables CLU4 and VER_CLUSTR be deleted from the database?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Few days back I happened to see the SAP note 1946460 - Cluster table VER_CLUSTR is missing on target system suggesting to create the table at the DB level and remove it from the table DBDIFF. The note also suggests to drop the table and modify the table DBDIFF.

The SAP note 1764859 - Error due to CLU4 or VER_CLUSTR after SUM SP6 states that SUM will create these tables after an upgrade. In that case I would have these tables created in the database and modify the DBDIFF table.

Answers (0)