cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude VPRS from Polish price-only correction invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to exclude VPRS Cost from intercompany Polish correction invoices when the correction is for price only.

Our current procedure for price corrections, whether on the customer or on the intercompany side, is to first use VA01 to create a correction credit request with reference to the original invoice (F2 for Customer, IV for intercompany).  This is then billed as normal (VF01 or VF04).    The same document types are used for both sides.  For original invoices this is fine, the cost is included as it should be.

For price-only corrections on the customer side, VPRS is not being included - this is correct.  When the credit request is created with reference to an F2 invoice, a requirement in the pricing procedure has been set to exclude VPRS.

However, when the request is created on the intercompany side, with reference to the IV invoice, VPRS is being included.  This is because the requirement is not being touched - VPRS is automatically being taken from the material valuation data.

How can I ensure that the requirement is used instead?  I don't want to have to unpick and redesign all the documents - as the same ones are used on both sides, this would be a lot of work. Is there a user exit maybe that could be used?  Or some other setting?

Thanks in advance,

Val

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Val.

i Have gone through your requirement , I understood that, whenever you create correction credit request for customer VPRS should not be determined. If it is for the inter company it should be determined.    If that is the requirement then the only thing you do to enhancement.

FOr for this ask your ABAPer to create a requirement a copy of 4 ,for example 904. in this 904 you have to add the logic that if the referenced document is inter company billing doc then VPRS should be determined.

hope it helps,

ADithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

I'm afraid you didn't understand the problem correctly - I don't want VPRS to appear in intercompany credits, but I can't see how to stop it.  I don't know why SAP uses material valuation data to determine VPRS instead of using my custom requirement.

Regards,

Val

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

OOk val. I think if you use the same requirement for not to display in the inter company credits . Logic is same but instead of making it active , make it inactive... That's it.

adithya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

But SAP isn't using the requirement on the intercompany side. I have a custom requirement in place, but SAP doesn't go to it, it just takes VPRS from the material valuation data.

Do you know if there's a user exit I can amend to stop this happening?

Thanks,

Val