Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jar file for TLN Ajax frame work page

prasad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam in modifying the TLN navigation in  AJax frame work page in Portal 7.3 .

Downloaded the com.sap.portal.navigation.afp.tln.war file .

Can you please mention where  the jar file  can be found and name of the jar file for the below imports in java file.

import com.sapportals.portal.navigation.INavigationZoomService;

import com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationEventsHelperService;

import com.sapportals.portal.useragent.IUserAgent;

<span style="color: rgb(87, 87, 87);">import com.sapportals.portal.useragent.IUserAgentService;</span>

Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The jar com.sap.portal.navigation.helperservice_api.jar is under:

..\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\com.sap.portal.navigation.helperservice\servlet_jsp\com.sap.portal.navigation.helperservice\root\WEB-INF\lib

The jar com.sap.portal.useragent_api.jar is under:

..\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\com.sap.portal.useragent\servlet_jsp\com.sap.portal.useragent\root\WEB-INF\lib

Best Regards,

Tal

prasad
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Tal,

How can i refer this jar files for a portal project created in local development component. where can i place this jar files so that my abstract portal component class file refers during build time and runtime.

Should i use external library projects for this?

Regards

Prasad

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

You can add these as external jar to your classpath in NWDS.

For runtime, any reference you use needs to appear in portalapp.xml. For these 2 jars:

<property name="PrivateSharingReference" value="com.sap.portal.navigation.helperservice,com.sap.portal.useragent"/>

Best Regards,

Tal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad, in most cases I have seen people are collecting all available JAR's on EP and coping in their local development environment, so they all are accessible while build time. It will be quite tedious if you would copy every library in particular every time you need a new class from EP server. Even if, you should be able to throw a simple "dir /s" resp "find -name" over the fs of your EP server to identify the paths. But this requires you already know, where the class you are looking for is included, so as I mentioned its more convinient to index all of them on your local system

cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

com.sapportals.portal.navigation.INavigationZoomService & com.sapportals.portal.navigation.NavigationEventsHelperService are included in com.sap.portal.navigation.helperservice_api.jar

com.sapportals.portal.useragent.IUserAgent is useragent_api.jar

Install and use class locator plugin to be able to answer such questions on your own

cheers