cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Task Assignment at header level for Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone tell me how to assign a task automatically at header level when the notification is created and saved.

Is there a way to do it without "Response Monitoring" i.e. linking it up with the priorities. If not. tell me the process to do it the response monitoring way.

Further, we want the workflow email to be triggered to the responsible person who will need to complete the task. We have around 50 plants and each plant has 1 or more QA manager assigned to it. In this case, how to make sure the automatic task assigned when the notification is created will have the correct responsible person listed.

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

You can create for each plant a "Template notification" with the right responsible and default task.

Then when you create a Q-Notification, you use corresponding template notification as reference.

Regards,

Ayoub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure I understood about Template Notification.

Can you even tell me how to automatically assign task at header level ?

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create a Dummy notification for every plant. In the dummy notification, you assign manually the task at the header with the right responsible person for that plant.

When you want to create a new notification for the plant, you use its dummy notification as reference. This way the system will create a new notification and automatically copies all details from dummy notification including the task at the header and correct responsible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to have a header level task created automatically when the quality notification is created. Is there a way to do that than using dummy notification

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Another way is to use a user exit at notification save. This way you can include your code to add header level task as well as right responsible.