cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web-service to find archived SFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to find a web-service that will give me information if an SFC has been archived.

Anyone has any experience or knowledge that could help me?

Best regards,

Johan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

The idea about archive is that to there moved data that is not needed in WIP anymore. So, there won't be any webservice to get data from archive.

In WIP you can verify this from ID_USED table only, but to my knowledge there is no webservice to check this table.

However, you may consider isInventoryUsed request under InventoryServiceWSService?wsdl

Maybe it suits your needs.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone ahead and done a direct SQL query against ID_USED table and
the Archived column.

Best regards,

Johan

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please keep in mind the recent fix about this column. Before the fix, this field was not updated during archving.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

ID_USED is a technical table for internal usage, and thus I really doubt you would be allowed to work with it via Webservice or PAPI directly. Though, of cause you can try to implement your custom WS.

Another point is that there is SFCArchiveServiceWS PAPI WS which handles archiving process, but unfortunately there is no operation to check the current whereabouts of an SFC. Thus I believe your request can be considered as a PAPI enhancement (though not sure if to the current or future releases) to implement such check under SFCArchiveServiceWS or SfcStateServiceWS. For this, you can either get in touch with SAP ME Consulting to address the question to Product Owners or submit a support ticket.

Regards,

Sergiy