cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No link between work center and activity type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I would be great if some one helps me to link work center and activities...

We have projects running in various levels, when we try to assign work centers, system doesn't allow us to select any activity types. We have many work centers and related activities with same cost centers and also we have maintained prices in KP26.

Could you please help me to link both.

Thanks,

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

In CR02 transaction please check that on Costing tab there is a link to Cost Center/Activity type

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We were able to fix the issue. The issue was with the work center setup, we selected projects, maintained activity prices. Since the cost center in activity and work center is same, in CJ20N we are able to assign work center and specific activity.

Thanks,

Lokesh

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Again you are telling something not clear about your issue. The screen you refer is work center & cost center assignment.

You have to assign your cost center and then just below you will find activities overview segment for assigning activities for that cost center. But you have already created required activities master data.

Now please explain what is actually the issue you are facing. as you have written that "No link between work center and cost center"  this does not help to give answer.

Give details what error you are facing at what config/steps

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please share error message to understand issue better.

Rajneesh