cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Report painter report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a Dynamic report painter report  using GR31 ( This is not available thru GRR2).

Now its like my rows are set based on Cost centers and WBS, now i put dynamic colums for SKF. So for a period if there are SKF posted against WBS and cost centers (Multiple SKF may be 100 ) against these WBS & CTR i will get the WBS & CTR on the rows and one column for each SKF in the right.

I am able to do till this level but the problem is:

In the report i am not getting the SKF name or description in every column, so if i run report i am getting the wbs & ctrs exploded in the row and one column for each skf posted against these wbs and ctr but without any header and in the SKF column.

So i tried all around in GR32 to get the skf name or description in each column but no luck..

Any help on this will help me in completing the report !..

Pls check the attachment for the report output without column heading. Also i am able to get report heading and layout heading but not the Column heading..

Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are creating your column for SKF.. you are defining Basic key fig as SWKG and then required chracteristics,

while creating this in the pop up box below three icon will come and the middle one is for defining the title of your column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

Your suggestion is valid if we create using GRR1 / GRR2 , but i am using GR31.

Aravind

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

srry...yes.

In your case you go to GS02 and you see that the "KEY FIG SET" you have used in your report.

In the text col you can define

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it. Closing the blog.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share to help others

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes can you please share

Answers (0)