Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the user exit for object service toolbar

ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement to write logic for bring warning message before service object activity happen. Means if we go for delete a attachment one warning message should display,So for where i have write logic can help me.

Please find the attachment for more information.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at BAdI GOS_SRV_REQUEST

NB: Raising exception REJECTED send control back to standard class, so check first for object type ( is_lpor-typeid) and action value (flt_val)  and dislay a "confirm loss of data" pop-up, if user want to cancel action, don't raise REJECTED and the GOS will considered you already performed the task, else raise REJECTED and GOS will perform the action.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

If i go for debugging then i am getting Class and methods like - CL_browser method - Handle_user_command.So if i will implement logic using enhancement spot then it will effect to some other.So can u refer me some user exit for the object service toolbar in VA02,VA03,ME22n and ME23n.

Pls find the link for more information.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33485

0 Kudos

Use common GOS BAdI, but check for BOR type : e.g. IS_LPOR-TYPEID = "BUS2012" for PO

(Try to put a BREAK-POINT in method DISPATCH_SERVICE of class CL_GOS_TOOLBOX_VIEW.)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Yes Raymond,

i found that badi which was u refered,Pls can u guide me how to implete that badi for warning message to before any activities.Like go for delete one attachment from attachment list one warning message should appear.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Any user exit is there for this enhancement.It will be very help full for me.

Thanks.

ram_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to bring a warning message in VA02 transaction code service object toolbox,Means in service object toolbox file attachment icon if we go for view see the file attachment then one file attachment list popup will come if there i select one file and click on any activity like for delete so one warning message should come.If i debug that place then i am getting class CL_BROWSER AND METHOD HANDLE_USER_COMMAND.but that class is a standard so i have doubt to if i implement my logic in method then it will effect to some other or not.Gentle mans if you know some user exits then it will very help full for me. Pls  see the below screen shot for exact requirement in VA02 refer to link also.

Pls find the link for more information.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33485

VA02 SERVICE OBJECT TOOLBOX