Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue with the Proxy set up.

Initially, we used PERNR as uids saved in IT0105. But recently, there was a decision in our business that we use a common user id to access any system within the company. For eg, we had 4-5 different ID to access different HR systems within our company. Decision is that, we use only 1 unique ID hereon to log in to any of these systems.

So, we now have a new user ID (it is a combination of numbers & text eg, FC2TEST. So the previous UID 12345678 (same as PERNR) is now replaced by FC2TEST effective from Golive date.

Now all the modules are working fine except Travel.

Here, Im able to add the Proxy from My Proxy with the new UID. (It is reflected in the standard table FPB_PERSPARM)

However, when I log into the Proxy user and go to link "Travel Expense Proxy", I don't see the assignment.

I logged off and logged in as FC2Test, I don't see anything under the link Expense report proxy.

Everything works fine if I switch back the user to the old user ID i.e. PERNR ID. The proxy user is able to complete the tasks.

Can anyone suggest if there is something to do with the user IDs.
or any update program needs generated?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranitha,

I hope I understood correctly: Bottom line, from the perspective of the SAP-System, the Usernames have been replaced; is this correct? (I have no expertise concerning proxies). Or are these proxies some kind of a linkage between Logon-Uname and SAP-Uname?

In case the Uname really has been replaced, it means all the Personalization for POWL based applications are void / invalid.

I'm missing the knowledge for proxies so it could be I misunderstand something, but basically you should check TA FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S for your new User and Dialogue DIA_CO_CCA_TR.

If the personalization here is still there because it has been "magically" adapted by your proxy-thingy, then it could still be a cache problem so you should run Report POWL_D01.

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (0)