cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation Base for service order location needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

currently, I would like to do chareg calculation in the Service order. I would like to build a rate table based on the Location and quantity in the Service order. I have looked at the existing calculation bases, but they only refer to the source Location of the freight order. I have found the filed Name LOG_LOC_ID_ES for the Location and QUA_PCS_UN for the qty. But which helper class do I have to enter? What would be a good way to search for the right helper class here?

Thanks in advance

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Petra,

I think you can only put one location in the service order(TM 9.0). So this will be the base for charge calculation. Am I right?

Best Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes, but this is ok for me. I have only a few connections and I can create a few Locations that represent the Connections (KIEL-OSLO). But, I need to refer to this service order field. The std calculation bases refer to the freight order fields. When I use the field names and helper classes posted earlier, I get a short dump in the rate table. Do you have an advise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Petra

I havent had this problem...

I created a service, a charge assigned to it, rate table with the location, TCCS and agreement with the partner...The charge calculation was done perfect...

Best Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcelo,

were you on the sales side or purchasing side? did u create a freight Agreement or a forwarding Agreement. I am trying to use Service order for 3rd Party costs (because i have another carrier on the freight order). Did u do the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Petra,

Freight Agreement and the Service Order for the Booking(for FO only in 9.1...)

Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcelo,

we have 9.1, but still, it should be similar if you have also used freight agreement. Could u send me a screen shot of the rate table template that u have used and the calculation base for the field Location? did u use the same field names as I have posted earlier? This would be very useful for me!!!

Thanks so much

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Petra,

It´s attached...there´s no trick for it...

Best Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

thanks for your help. Just in case someone else has the same issue:

-carrier has to be there

-any Service type has to be entered (charges will not be calculated without it)

-quantity and unit of measure has to be there

-calulation date has to be filled

-Resolution base SERVICE

-if u want to see the log, select the Charge type line, choose tab Charge items and Show/hide details

I have attached the screenshots. In my view, the better solution would be to take the source and target location from the underlying freight order. So, if someone knows how to do it, please let me know.Regards

Petra

Answers (0)