Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system status _ complete

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I've got a question concerning standard status management.

Our client requirement is to have a final 'state' to the service request. In other word, when the service request is set to the user statuts 'Answered', the system status is completed which means that the service request can not be edited anymore. Can it be managed by the standard?

In status management, after creating a status profile for my service request,  I have seen that i can add Transaction Control.

I have set my status 'Answered' as -AM03 but I don't see any impact on the service request. Can the standard be configured in that way?

Can a user status can be defined as final that the document can not be modified adterwards?

Thank you,

Regards,

Anaïs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Please assign the business transaction FINI to the final user status.

This would make the transaction Complete and further changes will not be possible.

Regards,

Siraj

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Siraj,

Thanks for your answer.

However I've tried this one as well but it sill allowed the modification to my service request.

I've got one question: Do I have to maintain the Transaction Control to "complete"? Is the screeshot right in that case?

Thank you,

Regards,

Anaïs

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Then can you try this transaction control for the final user status.

Make the Change Document control to "Forbidden".

Regards,

Siraj

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj, thanks for your fast reply.

I cannot see your picture.

However, I've done the following:

It still allow modification when I click on the button Modify of my service request

Thank you

Anaïs

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, here is the screenshot again. Can you try with this setting?

Thanks,

Siraj

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes it works!!!

Thank you!

Anaïs

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

Sorry to come back on that subject. We have a new problem that came across this customizing.

Let me explain : Here is my status profile:

For status FERM, I have set up the customizing previously mentionned :

for all the other status, I do not have this parameter.

Then, if I go to the web_ui, I cannot make modification on my transaction that is "Clôturé", which is what I expect.

But, I cannot create a new transaction anymore, I have the same message when I click on New :

As modifying a transaction that is at another statuts :

Can you tell me why this behavior happens? How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Anaïs Jaussaud

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Can you check the settings of other statuses in business transactions please.

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

The business transaction for the other status are empty. please, see the screenshot below:

Is there another customizing point to avoid this situation ?

Thank you,

Regards,

Anaïs

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Would you please select the radio button 'Allowed' to the business transaction "Edit" for other statues and test it.  I do not have any clue for why system is not allowing to create new transaction.  Please ask your tech guys to debug it for this.

Regards,

Maddy

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Can you set the radio button "No Action" instead of "Set" for the corresponding user status.

I guess when you enable the radio button "Set", it is setting this setting to all transactions i guess. Try to make that change and test it again.

If not, then as Maddy suggested you might have to debug and check whats happening.

Regards,

Siraj

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

It does work.

I cannot understand the customizing point but anyway, thank you very much for your help.

Thanks everyone

Anaïs