Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Order > PR > PO currency issue

former_member187014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

My client has a scenario whereby they are using the PM02 Control Key to create a PR in a WO and after entering a price the default currency is GBP which I know is being taken from the Company Code.  Configuration settings are such that the PR is created automatically from the WO and the currency of GBP is inherited from the WO to the PR once the PR is created..

When a PO is then created from the PR with a Vendor whose Order currency is USD the currency being used is still GBP and not the Order Currency in the Vendor purchasing data?

A solution we have proposed is to enter the price and currency in the Operation of the WO from GBP to USD but my client wants to keep the currency GBP and is expecting the PO to automatcailly convert the price from GBP to USD - is this possible?

Regards

Gary B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be great if can you involve MM consultant to help on this, I am sure what you are asking is the standard SAP behavior,  there will be no need to implement any user exit. It may help you if you can check user default setting for currency in PO screen and also check what is currency in the Info Record. Currency may getting adopted from default setting as well if vendor currency is in USD.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Purchase order price is always adopted from the Vendor purchasing data, please verify which currency is maintained in the vendor master purchasing view for purchasing organization that you are using. System automatically pick the exchange maintained by the finance team. Can you share the screen shots of vendor master purchasing view and purchase order creation screen.

former_member187014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Vendor master purchasing view the Order Currency is USD.

Unfortunately I cannot share the screen shots due to security issues.

Gary B

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could build out an exit to do that.

Neal