cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine Stacked Columns and Line Chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me in finding the difference between stacked chart and globally stacked chart in BI4?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you also help me understand the Unstacked option which we can see in the above screenshot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure I understand the question correctly. Are you asking about the difference betweena stacked chart and 100% stacked chart?

If so herewith details if not could you give more detail on your question with some screen shots.

Stacked Column

Stacked column charts show the relationship of individual items to the whole, comparing
the contribution of each value to a total across categories

100%Stacked Column

100% stacked column charts compare the percentage that each value contributes to a
total across categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry if i wasnt clear. But when we format a chart, we can see 2 options as highlighted. I want to know what is the difference between this stacked chart and globally stacked chart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stacked Chart will stack values of 1 measure per dimension value.

If you have a second measure in the same chart, the bar (line, ..) will be put next to the one of the 1st measure.

In the case of the Globally Stacked Chart the values of the 2nd measure are added on top of the 1st measure. Your chart will only show 1 bar per dimension value.

Best regards,

Geert