cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we able to change transmission medium in MR90?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are using ERS settlement which auto send invoice to vendor via email (transmission medium 5- external send) and we wish to Print the output(transmission medium 1- Print output).

Please advise how we can do the print output. Can we do it in MR90? or there is any other method to do it?

Thank you.

Regards,

William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not change transmission medium 5- external send to transmission medium 1- Print output as you configured transmission medium 5 for ERS which you can see as defaulted during message condition record maintenance.

You can discuss with ABAPer and with  transmission medium 5- you can try take print of ERS invoice but activate Print button in ERS layout in MR90( open invoice number and view layout-then print with print button)

Regards,

Biju K

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MIR4 transaction and open the invoice document. Go to "Menu - Go to - Messages - Header " and check the processing status of the messages and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

The new output ERS1 does not appear in the message header.

Please advise.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means your second output type is not maintained correctly. Go to menu - go to - determination analysis in the window (shown above) and check the message determination.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

i have clicked on the determination analysis but system shows "No analysis log exists".

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the same access sequence of the output type ERS to the new output type. Then check the below points;

1. Output type exists in the correct output procedure.

2. Condition record exists in the system for the new output type corresponding to the ERS data.

3. Communication method and medium maintained in the condition record.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AKPT, it is working now.

Between, may i know how does the storage mode (Print and Archive) works in Output type?

Regards,

William

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not change the transmission medium in MR90, as of my knowledge. You may set it at condition record level in MRM1.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

We still want the current ERS process to send invoice to vendor via email.

But, is there any transaction or Standard SAP report that we can use to manually print the invoice?

It is used for tracking purpose which we will keep the hardcopy.

please advise.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may create a new output type for ERS in NACE transaction and assign to the procedure MR0004. In the new output type, you can define the medium as 1 (print), so that you can take the print and keep the hard copy. Maintain the condition record for the new output type in MRM1 (with medium as 1 - print) and test the scenario again. Both the output type will b triggered while creating invoice through MRRL.

The existing output type will trigger mail to the invoicing party as per the existing procedure and the new output type can be used to take print.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

May i know how can we configure the system if we want to send out the ERS invoice to supplier as well as auto save a softcopy in our server?

Besides, may i know what is the Storage Mode "Print and Archive" as shown below?
does it mean the invoice will be archive into some path?if yes, where do we setup the path?
Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

i have configured NACE as shown below, assigned to MR0004 sequence and maintained the condition record in MRM1.

But, i am not able to repeat the output in MR90.

May i know how can we check the spool?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,

William

MRM1