cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro restriction for Unpaid Absences

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, How to restrict unpiad absences for retro if we are shifting from  calendar days to working days. Please advise. Regards, IFF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, My question is if we are shirfting from calender days to working days calculations for unpiad absences. How we should restrict the retro calculation for the prevous month to be based on calender days and current month onwards on working days. Unpiad Absences - Hiring in middle of month, Leaving in the middle of    the  month & any other unpaid absences. Please advise. Regards, IFF

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi IFF,

When you are changing from calender day's to working day's that means factoring you are going to chage against wage type in PC10. Am i correct?

Since whenever retro is coming it would be changes any payroll master data or time managment related master which is directly or indirectly connected with payroll processing.

So to restrict the retro you have to delete the earliset master data change from IT0003 when you will be running for current month on calender day's calculation. Though change in IN42,43 & 44 it's not correct since it woul be required in the future month retro calculation when system will be running on working day's and if you don't want to go retro beyond the changing month from calender day's to working day's then set the earliest retroactive accounting as that month in the IT0003 for all employee's. It would be great that whenver retro happend it will not go beyond that particular month though user changed the master data from long back days.

Hope so you got it.

Regards,

Sankarsan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think so instead of changing PCR IN42,43,44 just change retro dates in control record i think so it will resolve your issue.....!

Ur's Mohan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi IFF,

If your query is answered then close the thread with marking helpful or correct answer.

Regards,

Sankarsan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear IFF,

if you will restrict retro PCR's (IN42,43,44) I think so it will restrict not only unpaid leaves but also retro wage types like arrears wage types. so it's better to lock the info type 2001

Ur's Mohan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can restrict it with out activating the rectroactive accounting subschema in your payroll schema.

In the simple you should make disable of IN42,IN43 & IN44 PCR line in payroll schema.

Regards,

Sankarsan