cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Leave Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement from the customer as the below and I need your support.

If the employee will take an Annual Leave from 15.01.2014 to 14.02.2014, we need to calculate in the payroll January + 14 days from February.

Please tell me what should I do.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

I have
assumed your requirement is as follows.

• You run payroll   for the month of January for the period 01.01.2015
    to 31.01.2015 to calculate payable salary to employee
  • It (paying 14 days salary) is applicable only if an employee applies for Annual
    leave for the duration of 3o days (annual leave quota is 30 days).
  • If employees apply for annual leave, 14 days salary should be manually calculated
    considering number of working days in Feb and maintain the same in IT0008 with
    relevant wage type.
  • For Feb, full salary will be maintained for this employee in basic pay.
  • When you run Feb payroll, maintain IT14 with 14 days salary as deduction wage type,
    so that employee get salary for the remaining days.

Hi experts, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you

Babaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Omar,

Were you able to solve this issue as I am facing the same issue.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it was solve with ABAP help

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Omar,

Your requirement isn't clear can you explain briefly....?

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

If the employee will take Annual absence leave from 15.01.2014 to 14.02.2014, in the regular payroll the employee will take the salary of January only, but the client requirement is to take the salary of January + 14 days from February and when the employee return from the leave he will take the remaining of the salary.

Thanks,

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still having a doubt on your query but let me clear.

I think you are running jan payroll from 01.01.2014 to 31.01.2014. In this period only 15.01.2014 to 31.01.2014 day's annual leave will be taken by the system and full payment or partial payment would be paid accordingly.

But you want to pay him upto 14th Feb2014 and once he will come from the leave then he will be received remaining balance for the Feb2014 month. Am i correct?

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

The employee shall take the whole salary of January and 14 days from February within the salary of January.

Thanks,

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Omar,

Let me tell you what I've understood is, when employee applied leaves from Jan 15 to Fed 14, now system should give Feb month 14 days salary in Jan month salary rit..? Please correct me if I'm wrong

If it's so

1. You have generated payroll periods for the month of Jan I mean 01.01.2014 to 31.01.2014

2. Whenever you generate Jan payroll system will consider only above period rit..! then how employee will be received Feb month salary until unless run Feb month payroll..?

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

In the Absence valuation there is option to pay the whole leave in the first month but it is not working,

is there any way to pay the whole leave in the first month through PCRs.

Thanks,