cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement path variable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have an interval variable on char 0FS_BDATE (reference char 0DATE).

I try to create a variable on char 0CALDAY (reference char 0DATE) as replacement path variable on the interval variable of FS_BDATE.

But when defining the replacment rule for variable, the variable of FS_BDATE is not listed.

Any error in reasoning?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223480
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

When you say reference characteristic 0date, this is for the characteristic or the variable. I would like to know if your variable ref char is again 0date on the variable of 0fs_bdate.

Thank you

Yiannis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yiannis

I have built the interval variable on FS_BDATE.

The replacement path variable is intended to be created on CALDAY.

Did I answer your question?

Thomas

former_member223480
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not exactly

Please open your variable on fs_date and check the last value which is the ref char on the variable.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed the interval variable on FS_BDATE now to 0DATE for referencing.

But if I try to create the replacement path variable on CALDAY I can still not see this variable, regardless of reference char DATE or CALDAY.

former_member223480
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the source variable that is inline with the following rule.

If you can't find it in the list type the name in the variable box and do a test to see if it is ok.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/bd/589b3c494d8e15e10000000a114084/content.htm

thank you

former_member976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ZFS_BDATE_IV_01  is the variable but you selected as the char 0DATE

swith on the technical name and description find the varaible -> select key -> on the technical name and description.

if not seeing the above varible create the one more variable using reference char 0DATE.

Thanks,

Phani.

Answers (0)