cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-SM ID and ST-E is match

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have question about SM-SM, ST-E relationship.

in our system after module booking if student cancel that module booking status is changed to cancel

but in some caese ST-E relationship status is not changed.

as i know when booking is done module booking ID is created and ST-E relationship also create 32 bytes ID.

here is my question.

is there any other way that can match ST-SM 32 bytes id and ST-E 32 bytes id

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Song,

in our system, when a booking is cancelled the ST-SM relatioship is affected on table HRPAD506 with it's status being changed accordingly, and the ST-E relationship gets a new pair of records on HRP1001 with RELAT field = 040.

The 32byte ID you mention I asume is the field ADATANR in table HRP1001. ADATANR stands for ADditional DATA NumberR, which is unique for every pais of objects related. It's the field that will link you to tables with additional information for the related objects.

Cheers,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your help but there is some misunderstanding.

when student booking to module A and ST-SM and ST-E relationship is created and ADATANR

for ST-SM and ST-E is also created. 

After that student canceled module A and status of ST-SM and ST-E is changed.

Sometime later student booked to module A and ST-SM and ST-E is created again and ADATANR.

my question is is there any link between ST-SM ADATANR and ST-E ADATANR.

i am question becuase right now there is some bug in SAP module booking program so sometimes ST-E status is not changed correctly.

I want to know is there any link table between ST-SM ADATANR and ST-E ADATANR.

regards,

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Song, as far as I know and could see checking bookings for 3 modules (and their respective business events), there is no relation at all between the ADATANR of the ST-SM relationship and the ST-E relationship.

Cheers,

Michael