cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info Record Doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

I do not want to consider Info Record conditions at my Purchase Orders.

Is it possible to do it ?

Thank you!

André.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Normally the info record rules will be like if you checl the info update indicator it will update the info record if alreday exists or cretes if or exists at Plant level .

Though info record conditions comes into a PO when create the PO for that material which have info record , system will always allow to chenge the conditions /price in the PO .

If you do not want this is to happen you can always create the PO with reference to a contract or you can maintain the pricing condition record at MEK1 to get defaulted in the PO.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thkan you Sai, I will follow under your explanation.

Att.

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi André,

I would also like to mention the option of "Default values for buyers" in SPRO under Purchasing -> Environment data. One of the options there is

The default values set ("01" in this case) is then allocated to all the users with the user parameter EVO. Unfortunately, all the settings under "01" will apply to the user immediately, so you need to review all of them. 😞

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Where can I find the 'default values in the users? At Su01? If yes, I did not find it.

Thank you !

André.

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi André,

The settings for each code (01, 02, etc.) is done in trs SPRO under MM -> Purchasing -> Environment data -> Default values for buyers. You then allocate the code (e.g. 01) to the users in trs SU01, tab "parameters". Just roll down the list and add the parameter "EVO" with this value 01.

Each user can of course do it for him/herself in "Own data" (trs SU3).

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

I was not finding at viiew 'parameters´. Now it is clear.

Thank you so much.

André.

Answers (0)