cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create or copy necessary gl accounts line for BSX for new valuation area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Attached screen depicts what I need. How to copy or create the missing gl account items for a new valuation area ( a new company) ...

Would you guide me ?

Thanks..

erk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erkan,

I think all your valuation areas are using same chart of accounts. Then you have to assign the new valuation area to valuation grouping code in OMWD. If you assign this, then no need to maintain add new GLs to valuation area. By default the system assigns it to the valuations area.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether valuation modification check box is checked in OBYC if both the company code is following same chart of accounts,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ekran,

Go to the T.code OBYC, select the transcation BSX(Double Click) then update with the GL accounts please

look into the below screenc shot.

Regards

Gouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all of you.

I have done this before for my Valuation class. but the posting accounts are still missing.

for example gl accounts determination of company TR01 should be copied to TR03.

I know OBYC quite well. But I don't know how to create these account lines that are high marked with yellow...

would you please show me how to do that?

erkan

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again ..have you checked OMS2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear erkan,

If you want to enxtend(copy) the GL accounts form one company code to another company code use FSS0 (If its less number of GL) If it is more please use FS15.  For more details please check the below link. It will be helpful for you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3639471

Regards,

Inthiyaz

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As it shows that during goods received you have problem to determine automatic posting. Please check the following steps to find out the problem:

1. In OBYC BSX you have properly assign your GL a/c to V.Class for the material

2. Also see that in material master proper VC is assigned to accounting view

3. Check OMS2 that update is maintained 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erkan,

T.code OX14 is where we define the valuation leval.Once we define a plant as a valuation area every time we create a new plant is automatically defined as valuation area. In the above screen some enties miss valuation class.And also chek T.code OMSK for valuation class.

Regards

Bhuvana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the OBYC Settings, I guess GL Accounts are not maintained for Transactions Key.

Check & Let me know.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Erkan,

Please check the OBYC settings.  I think  you have not maintained the GL account assignments under Transaction keys.

1) GO TO obyc, Double click on BSX

2)Select the Valuation class and Save

3) System takes you to another scree

4) give your Valuation Class and GL Code and save

Thats it.  Thanks

Regards,

Inthiyaz