cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determine BP Roles CRMACC or CRM000 from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

When an account is created in ECC and MW replicates to CRM the BP role CRM000 is created for that BP in CRM.

Can that be adjusted to CRMACC? or other copied role from CRM000?  I am not seeing where that is configured.

We set BP's created in CRM to role CRMACC which replicate to ECC.  We deleted a CRM BP in error and now I want to pull that BP back to CRM (with the same BP #)  I have tested that I can use R3AR2, R3AR4 to do this but the BP is created in role CRM000 instead of CRMACC which causes us issues b/c of some enhancements written based on role.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Our scenario was replicate some Customers from ECC to CRM and assign them to a default custom role, as you already pointed the standard create them as sold-to-party, what I did is create a FM as copy of BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_CENTRAL (for example) and inside I overwrite the Business role at the table  c_bp_struct-central_data-role-roles. Once you got it you need to link your FM to the middleware events via SM30 - CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU. I don't know if there's a better approach but this one worked pretty well for our scenario.

Cheers!

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that is helpful.  Hoping to find something simpler as we want to pull a few accounts over as CRMACC (ones deleted in error)  then switch back to CRM000 for normal processing.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I really don't see a simpler scenario You can integrate them as  CRM000 then modify them to CRMACC and vice versa, from a custom program but modifying roles is pretty dirty stuff...

Another Idea, you can create an account lifcecycle CRM000 to CRMACC to CRM000, I never tried this scenario, but I guess you can try that relatively fast

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

SAP did provide a consulting note 914437 on how to enhance if you do not want CRM000 as the role.

Regards,

Glenn

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Glenn,

Thanks to share your findings, I will check tomorrow if I can change our approach to this one or it's already too late.

Answers (0)