Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My Bex query output looks like below..  

Year    EmpID       TestDate     No of Emp found Abormal

2012     A1             21/01/13                1

2012     A1              17/08/13               1

Total                                                 2   

I have created RKF -  ZRKF_normal, in selection included zk_counter and restricted wid value "Abnormal" .

Now created Formula( No of Emp found Abnormal)  in column and included this (RKF_Normal *1 ). In Exception aggr tab i selected summation with ref characteristics EMPID.

My total shud be 1 please guide me.

Thanks

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please try this. Create a CKF. Set 1 as formula and in the aggregation select count with reference characteristic EmpID. Then create a RKF add this CKF and add zk_counter with restriction "abnormal".

This will solve the issue.

Regards

Yasemin...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasmeen,

Its not working, could you please explain in detail..

I created CKF1 and set 1 as formula. in Aggr tab u meant COUNT option or summation? i selected summation with ref char EMPID.

In RKF im unable to add both CKF1 and ZK_counter. I tried both individualy but its not working...

Thanks

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You should select the option "counter for all detailed values that are not zero, null..." Then in the RKF you will add this CKF instead of ZK_Counter (I just misread the characteristic name in your post) and also ad the wid value with the restriction as "abnormal". Hope this helps...

Regards

Yasemin...

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try with the diffrenet exception aggregation type like - counter for all detail vaues that are null are zero and summation or total.

then check the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Yasmeen it works perfect.

Thanks Pani & SAPBI for your valuable input. Now i got an idea..

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

I am glad that helped. Have a great day

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
Trying to answer this question in my own way

From the data you have supplied above,
Exception Aggregation  should work if you take reference characteristic as Test date as it is unique and generating new data record rows.

1.   First step in the keyfigure structre drag the keyfigure for which you want Exception Aggregation

2.  Next in the keyfigure structure    create a formula. and include the keyfigure.

3. Go to exception aggregation of this formula and click average as exception aggregation and use reference characteristic as test date.

So as you have given avarage for  the values being same 1 in both the data record rows,
you will get 1 in the report output.

Thank you.

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

create the new slection - count with abnormal.-> select the object and resctirct the only abnormal.

again create the new formula -> put the new seleciton kf in side the new formula.

hit the aggregation tab -> select the summation/total -> reference char -> EMP ID -> save it and run the query in RSRT or BEx analyzer.

Thanks,

Phani.