Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resume format for SAP Direct Certification

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am from India and I wish to undertake the below SAP certification as soon as possible, however there is lot of confusion, as there is huge amount of information in a scattered format available across SCN and the internet,

SAP Certified Application Associate - Production - Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 C_TSCM42_65

I wish to do a direct certification, and based on the details I got from SAP below is the criteria,

To appear for associate level certification based on SAP work experience one needs to fulfill the following criteria:

• Minimum 1-3 years of SAP implementation experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up the certification.  -> Yes I have 14 months of SAP experience and 12 months in SAP Production Planning ERP 6.0 EHP 5
  • The last 1 year should be with your present employer -> Yes
  • Your present employer should be a customer or partner of SAP -> Yes

I have the below questions:

1. The link https://www.sapindiacertification.com/certification_main.php asks me to upload my resume which will be evaluated by SAP, what is the format in which I should upload my resume ? Where can I find the resume format.
  2. I am working on SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7, which is the latest certification avaliable for that ?
  3. I want to go for direct certification, how will I come to know about exactly what I need to study for the exam ?
  4. Will it be helpful to go for SAP Direct Certification now or should I wait, how much duration is approximately required for the preparation ?
  5. What is the approximate cost

I would really appreciate your responses.

Best Regards

Ameya B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

giri_ayyagari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya

You can use same resume which you applied for job, make sure your employment start and finishdates, for latest job use "start date and current"

• I am working on SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7, which is the latest certification avaliable for that ?

• I want to go for direct certification, how will I come to know about exactly what I need to study for the exam ?

use below link for details.

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tscm42_65-sap-certified-application-associate---produc...

• Will it be helpful to go for SAP Direct Certification now or should I wait, how much duration is approximately required for the preparation ?

if you prepare well, why not here is topic areas

Material Requirements Planning (PP-MRP) > 12%     

Set up and apply material requirements planning (PP-MRP). 

Production Orders Advanced (PP-SFC) > 12%                 

Set up and apply production orders for discrete manufacturing industries.  

Master Data (LDM) > 12%                         

Set up and apply production-relevant master data. 

Material and Capacity Req. Planning (PP-MRP/PP-CRP) > 12%    

Apply material and capacity requirements planning.        

Production Orders Basics (PP-SFC) 8% - 12%

Apply basics on production orders (shop floor control).

Application Overview and Background < 8%

Outline the concepts of production planning and manufacturing.

Process Orders (PP-PI) < 8%

Apply process orders for process industries.

Lean Manufacturing (PP-REM/PP-KAB) < 8%

Apply repetitive manufacturing and kanban as lean manufacturing concepts.

Basics on SAP Business Processes < 8%

• What is the approximate cost

$500 (conver to INR)

Good Luck

-giri

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Giri,

Thanks that was helpful, should I high light the projects on which I have worked on in SAP.

Also how much time does it take for one to prepare, are there any websites or materials which I can refer to for direct certification ?

Best Regards,

Ameya B.

giri_ayyagari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya

you can find on help.sap.com or google it you will come across tons of sites offering training. I suggest go for SAP Authorised training.

-giri

Answers (0)