cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brazil_AddressCleanse: Delivery point directories not found. Update directories or certification will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

During migration of SSIS packages for bods, I decided to use the data quality.
But to use component Global_Address_Clieanse (Brazil_AddressCleanse), I could not perform the correction by POSTCODE address.
The Log Execution returned the following message:

14520    13216    DQX-058306    10/22/2014 7:06:49 PM    Transform <Brazil_AddressCleanse>: <GAC0000>: [Delivery point directories not found.  Update directories or certification will

Is there any directory, I need to feed a metadata repository with the complete listing of addresses, postcodes, ... Brazil?

Thanks for the constant aid here in the forum ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

denise_meyer
Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to license and install the address directories which are available on the SMP once purchased by your company.

You need to check also if you have certification turned on for a country that you don't have address directories for if you already have the address directories for the countries that you plan on doing address cleansing on (so if you are only doing Brazil, you probably have the Global address engine on, but is Certification option also turned on for New Zealand, Australia, Canada etc = this should be turned off or we will look for specific directories that you likely won't have).

Thank you,

Denise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Denise,

After engaging the area of ??enterprise architecture, the response we have got the FULL License.

But just perform the default installation without any Accrued module.

I contacted SAP and performing the Download:

• SAP DQM CLEANSING PACKAGE
  • SAP BusinessObjects Data Quality Management cleansing packages

Could you send me a link about the installation steps DQM these modules?

Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diogo,

If I'm not wrong, for brazilian addresses you should use the Global Address engine.

Try this. In the Global Address tree, you must set two options form. One for Brazil, and the other one for Global (apply to all countries)

1) Set Brazil options up. To do that, just right click over Country Options/Country. And a new form appears. For Brazil, the Disable Certification box would be set to NO (I set up for Spain in my case).

2) In the general Options, set the Country name to Global(apply to all countries

2.1) And set the Disable Certification to YES

3) Run the job.

X) Also set to YES the Disable Certification field for the Canada engine.

And say goodbye to the warning messages if and when all the directories needed are correctly deployed in the S.O. and well pointed in BODS 😉

Hope it helps,

Regards.

virginia_hagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Its fine to use the one that is configured for Brazil if that is the focus of the country that is intended to be processed.  The difference in the transformations is the preferences are set for the country being processed all the options that are available under the Global configuration can be manipulated under the Brazil configuration.  You want to start with the preconfigured transform that is best to meet your business needs. 

As Denise mentioned you have to be licensed for the Referential Data that is installed into the location indicated in the Substitution parameter.  Having the full license does not indicate what country support you have purchased.  If the correct referential data is installed, then you will need to make sure that the USA and Canada engines are turned off (unless you have data installed), and that you have certification disabled for Australia, and New Zealand (unless you have data installed) as Nestor indicated.

I will note that a Data Cleansing package for DS 4.1 is not a correct installation for a Data Services 4.2 installation.  The installers for DS 4.2 included this package required for the  Data Cleanse transform to simplify the installation for customers.

RodrigoCaparroz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Diogo,

Check also if the Substitution Parameter $$RefFilesAddressCleanse is pointed to the correct folder where contains your address cleanse libraries.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon members of the Council.

Download and performed the installation of the most current package DQM Data Services 4.2 (SBOP DQM CLEANSING PACKAGE 4.1 | WINDOWS JUN-12 | Number 51043266).

But even after installing PERSON_FIRM files, I keep getting the following message in the log run a package that performs the processing of addresses:

Transform <Brazil_AddressCleanse>: <GAC0000>: [Delivery point directories not found.  Update directories or certification will be disabled.

Can you help?